Tuesday 23 February 2010

Sydney

I made it to Sydney, we flew in over the harbour which was amazing! Had a nightmare at the airport when my coach didn't arrive for an hour and half after I landed and then took an hour to get me to my hostel! The first hostel was errm interesting. I thought a bomb had hit my room, there was stuff everywhere! There were girls there who were living in the hostel so they'd spread out a bit!

So I didn't spend much time in the hostel. But I went to the harbour and saw the Bridge and the Opera House. It was amazing to have finally made it to Australia! I went back there in the evening too and watched the sun set and the bats fly over the harbour, it was amazing.

On Saturday I spent the morning at the market in Paddington which was really cool, just a shame I couldn't buy anything. In the afternoon I headed to Bondi beach. I felt so pale compared to all the beautiful people on the beach! It's so hot here and I burnt my feet :(

On Sunday I got the ferry across the harbour, which was an amazing view, to Manly beach. Managed to venture into the sun for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment